Oh no! You're looking for something which just isn't here! Fear not however, errors are to be expected. Lucky for you, there are tools in the sidebar for you to use in your search for what you need, or you can browse the most recent posts, listed below.
A blog about emerging peer-to-peer money and value accounting systems.
- English token money: a brief history
- Notes on Digital Money Unconference NY
- Proposal for a Karmic Currency
- Ripple, Bitcoin and Peer-to-Peer Money
- Self-Issued Credit in the Middle Ages
- GiftPunk: A Twitter Tool for Giftcasting
- #PunkMoney: How to Print Money on Twitter
- What should Peer-to-Peer Money be?
- A Perspectival Trust Metric for Ripple
- Thoughts on Social Currency, pt. II
- Thoughts on Social Currency, pt. I
- Some Common Criticisms of Ripple
- Interview: Ryan Fugger on Ripple
- Is Ripple the Future of Money?
- The Future of Money is Abundance
- Old Men With Guns | S1GN on Bitcoin and Fractional Reserve Banking
- How Cryptocurrencies Could Upend Banks' Monetary Role - Visit Vienna on Bitcoin and Fractional Reserve Banking
- The punkmoney concept - Art as Money Blog on #PunkMoney: How to Print Money on Twitter
- Lumaces on Bitcoin and Fractional Reserve Banking
- Ripple: peer-to-peer money | econoclasm (monk) on Is Ripple the Future of Money?